NOR/WAC Cosmo: Cover subject quiz.
(Click to enlarge)



15 Responses to "NOR/WAC Cosmo: Cosmo Quiz About Us"

  1. Amy xxoo Says:

    Boys - i love you guys so much! These "articles" are waaaaay better than anything the real Cosmo comes up with.

    Also, " Ben Dover " is such an old joke, yet still effective :)

    P.S Could you do a CosmoPregnancy article, just for big old, baby bumpy me ?

  2. Hillary Says:

    So my boss walked by my desk and looked at my computer screen just as I clicked over to this.

    You owe me a job.

  3. Maxie Says:

    Ben- You are soooooo masculine. Like for sure. You're also pretty. Those go hand-and-hand, right?

  4. *~Dani~* Says:

    This is way better than my real Cosmo. Wait. I don't read that. Shhh!

  5. alexa @clevelandsaplum Says:

    heh. heh.

    ben dover.

    yes, i love sophomoric humor. sue me.

  6. Ben Says:

    Amy: It was the best I could come up with on short notice for lack of any real nickname despite all my best efforts of making one stick like Rambo.

    Hillary: I suppose we should have had a disclaimer.

    Maxie: YES!

    Dani: Your secret is safe with me.

    Alexa: There's nothing wrong with a little American Pie style humour.

  7. B Says:

    Oh man, this is all kinds of fantastic

  8. Anonymous Says:

    Suuuure. Plant the seed of wrestling with Marisa Tomei in my head for the day.

  9. Finger Talks Says:

    my mom wants her thong back andy.

  10. Anonymous Says:

    Ben Dover. That one never gets old. Ever.

  11. Anonymous Says:

    today i bought UK sept cosmo and its got nothing on this...wait where is the half naked 6 packed god with a strategically placed tiny towel for us ladies to gawk at??!!!

    MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!

  12. Soda and Candy Says:

    While Bailey IS adorable, I'm not sure chiWEENIE is the best word for the ladies to associate with you, Andy.

    Nice photo, Ben!!!

  13. Ms. Salti Says:

    It's so nice to get to know more about the two of you!

  14. Ben Says:

    Deutlich: We have Andy to thank for that.

    Peter: Again...thank Andy.

    Finger: !!

    Amindinmotown: I didn't think so.

    MissRambles: He's in the man-advice post!! http://wearecosmo.blogspot.com/2009/08/norwac-cosmo-advice-for-getting-your.html

    Soda&Candy: Thanks!

    MsSalti: For better or worse...

  15. Tia Says:

    hysterical.

Post a Comment

  • Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Disclaimer:
    None of this stuff is affiliated with Cosmo. In fact, don't tell Cosmo and we'll just keep this our little secret *threatening throat slashing gesture*